CREATING LOVING RELATIONSHIPS
Success in Relationships Means Success in Life
Susie and Michael
Relationships are the stuff of life. When they work, they provide the vital foundation for success in all other aspects of our world.
For those who have reached a certain point in their own personal development, unproductive, mediocre or dysfunctional relationships are no longer an acceptable way to live.
But how to renovate and rejuvenate (and in some cases, resuscitate) these relationships that either aren’t working or need brought back to life? And how to attract and create new, exciting and fulfilling relationships?
Michael Adamedes is presenting Creating Loving Relationships, a truly powerful two and a half day experience that will likely be the turning point not only in your ability to turn old dysfunctional relationships into healthy, productive ones, but also in your ability to attract and create exciting new ones.
Creating Loving Relationships will significantly increase your ability to:
- Ensure new relationships step out on the right path from the outset
- Reinvigorate existing romantic, familial and professional relationships
- Identify, attract and create the right new relationship.
THIS COURSE IS BOTH FOR COUPLES AND SINGLES
It helps couples in relationship improve communication and intimacy, and for single people seeking to find the right person.
2018 DATES: This two and a half day course will be run on the following dates
- Fri-Sun 25-27th May
BOOK NOW – email to the address below your telephone number and name/s of attendees: firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject: Booking for Creating Loving Relationships
- Friday – 6:30pm to 10:00pm
- Saturday – 9:00am to 7:30pm
- Sunday – 9:00am to 4:30pm
- Awaba Retreat
40 Fern Tree Lane, Palmdale
Central Coast, NSW
- $1498 – Deposit $500
(early-bird discount $1,198 if paid more than 4 weeks before the weekend)
- Couples $1998 – deposit $500
(early-bird discount $1598 if paid more than 4 weeks before the weekend)
- Includes seminar, workbook, course materials, shared accommodation and all meals.
TOPICS included in the course are:
- Setting Clear Intentions – creating the ideal relationship or finding the right partner
- Personal Responsibility
- The Inner Relationship and the Outer Relationship
- Relationship Patterns
- Key Requirements for a Long Term Relationship
- Goals, Values, Purpose
- Problem Solving
- Emotional Bank Account
- No-go Zones
- Money and Relationships
- Love Strategies
- Love vs Lust
- Intimacy and Sexuality
- Maintaining the Romance
For more information:
- Call Awaba Retreat: 02 43629910
- Email: email@example.com
Join me in an experience of discovering more love and joy in your life.